CAREERS IN BACHELOR OF LAWS (LLB) – Lawyer,Public Prosecutor,Judge,Recruitment,Higher Education
Hello all this is devyani from freshersworld.com Welcome to our video channel in jobs and careers Today I will be talking about the career opportunities in LLB Bachelor of Laws Bachelor of laws is an undergrad degree or
a degree in law, covering all the pros and cons of jurisdiction. It originally derived
from the Latin word, Legum Baccalaureus. It is a first professional degree in jurisdiction
originating in England. It also offered the most common of law jurisdictions.
The central aim of this course is to bring to light the various scenarios in law making
and understanding each and every inch of law. It provides an insight to the world of ‘law’
arousing interest and knowledge among the students to the potential ways of working
under the law. LLB is merely of two types:
Regular LLB consisting of a three year law course which could be done after graduation.
The second type comprises of Integrated LLB which could be done after 12th, which counts
as a total of five years devoted to studying LLB.
First and foremost, one needs to clear CLAT (Common Law Admission test) which counts as
an entrance exam to LLB. Also, one needs to clear graduation on the grounds of 45%, at
least. The five very famous multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) in CLAT are:
• English • General Knowledge (GK)
• Elementary Mathematics • Legal Aptitude
• Logical Reasoning The eligibility of an LLB candidate should
comprise of the following qualities: • The candidate must have completed graduation.
• 45% of marks are expected out of the candidate. • SC and ST candidates are required to score
40% of marks. • The max age limit for a person to enrol
for this course is 30 years. • There is a five year relaxation scheme
for candidates belonging to the category of SC and ST.
• However, no relaxation is given to students belonging to OBC section. LLB course comprises of six semesters which a candidate must pass with flying colours
in order to become a lawyer or someone working under the law.
This degree offers a wide insight to the various sections of law which provides benefits to
students the exposure to explore the field of law in depth. Here is a list to the various
fields of law: • Criminal law
• Civil law • Administration law
• Corporate law • Cyber law
• Labour law • Constitutional law
• Patent law • Minor law
• Environment law • Income tax law This course provides an advantage of understanding Arts subjects along with Law subjects. Following
are the various subjects that could be studied within the confinements of this course: English,
Sociology, Political Science, Economics, History, etc. Along with an additional benefit of learning
constitutional rights, learning of acts, codes and much more about the Indian Penal Code. This degree benefits you with the privilege of working as an Advocate, Government Servant,
Legal Adviser, Public Prosecutor, Defence Servicemen and much more. Also, if you’re
gifted with niche teaching skills, you might opt to teaching students in a law school. List of colleges providing LLB: • MS Ramaiah college of law, Bangalore
• Karnataka state law university, Hubli • Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar law university,
Chennai • DR.K.N Modi University, Rajasthan
• Amity law college For more information about this career field,
log on to one of the best career portals www.freshersworld.com we will be right back with more such videos so stay connected with us do not forget to hit the subscribe button below
- CAREERS IN BA POLITICAL SCIENCE – MA,P.hD,Politics,Civil Service, UPSC,NET,Job Opportunities
- CAREERS IN MA – BA,P.Hd,Researcher,Teachers,Lecturers,Job Opportunities,Salary Package
- CAREERS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE – Politics,BA,MA,Ph.D,Recruitment,Salary package,Govt Jobs
- CAREERS IN B.Sc HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT – Degree,BHM,BBA,MBA,Job Openings,Salary Package